The Agmechtronix Pipe Retriever quickly skids irrigation pipe out of the field without damaging the crop and spreading disease.
Options are available. Please contact our sales team to get more information on the Agmechtronix Pipe Retriever
- A chain conveyor is used to pull the string of pipe from the field, one joint at a time.
- Sensors are used to keep workers safe, immediately stopping the pull if someone enters the working area.
- Sensors stop the conveyor when it is in position for the worker to remove the joint of pipe.
- Automatic mode allows the puller to automatically begin the next pull once the worker has removed a piece of pipe and has cleared the safety zone.
- Semi-Automatic mode requires the user to briefly press the joystick to automatically advance and stop the next joint of pipe.
- Can be operated by single user.
Capable of pulling 3 joints per minute with 2 workers and 1 retriever.
- One worker to take the pipe off the retriever and the other to stack on trailer.
- Capable of pulling 6 joints per minute with 3 workers and 2 retrievers.
- Wheels adjust hydraulically to move the puller closer to the ground while in use.
- Retriever can be pulled to the field as a trailer, then hooked up as a 3 point while in use.
- A camera looks down the length of the retriever and is displayed in the cab to aid in the alignment to the pipe.
- Service Technicians on call 24 hours/day, 362 days per year.