The Row Crop Thinner is capable of thinning row crops such as lettuce using computer machine vision to identify plant locations and a herbicidal spray to eliminate the unwanted plants, replacing the traditional thinning method of hand labor.
Options are available. Please contact our sales team to get more information on the Agmechtronix Automated Thinner
- Thinning is accomplished at speeds of 3 MPH (5km/hr).
- Machines have been deployed coast to coast across North America in all soil types.
- More consistent results than traditional thinning methods.
- Requires spray tanks on the tractor. The remainder of the plumbing is all mounted on the machine.
- The entire spray system is comprised of off-the-shelf components allowing for quick and easy replacement of parts and minimal downtime.
A touch screen is mounted in the cab and allows the operator to monitor the machine and make any necessary adjustments on the fly.
- It is available in any configuration to match your planter (number of rows/seed lines).
- Designed to be operated by a single tractor driver.
- Internet connectivity is available for remote troubleshooting.
- Capable of running day and night.
- The grower can choose any chemical legally available to thin the plants such as fertilizer, acids or herbicides.
- Excellent performance in all types of lettuce including red leaf.
- Folding toolbar is available to reduce transport width.
- Operator interface is multilingual (English/Spanish/French).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Service Technicians on call 24 hours/day, 362 days per year.
- Free software updates and no annual subscription fees.